Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lock Nuts

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Well, Im gonna be needing 20 of em, and obviously the bit, so what are they worth?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Why 20

I paid 10 bucks for 4 and got the bit with it.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Maybe DJ has 5 cars.

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Haaaay what a great idea!! Only put one lock nut on each wheel! Ignore my ignorance

bad benny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive
As discussed earlier they can be taken off with a bit of effort. I think someone mentioned bashing a socket over them or something like that. Maybe at the price a few on each wheel is a good idea. maybe even a few brands. Just to make it that bit harder

Bad Benny

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
lock nuts will prevent the opportunist from stealing your wheels when he notices you parked outside a club at 3am, but if you park your car on the street every night and they really want them, they can probably get the tool and have plenty of time to return and calmly fit you out with a new set of Nubriks.

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
QUOTE (bad benny @ Feb 25 2004, 03:51 PM) As discussed earlier they can be taken off with a bit of effort. I think someone mentioned bashing a socket over them or something like that. Maybe at the price a few on each wheel is a good idea. maybe even a few brands. Just to make it that bit harder

Bad Benny
I love that idea! Maybe two on each wheel that need different bits. And I have a car hole for her at night.

bad benny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive
This is in reply to jules having his mags stolen off his vl (Im pretty sure it was jules, correct me if wrong).

Jules, Id be tempted to stick me flash new mags back on that VL, and then sit up every night with the shotgun till they come back.

I seen at a car yard the other day. They had huge chain (with bits of old rubber to protect mags) running through all the cars with nice wheeels in the lot. I guess this would be okay if you dont drive the car much.

Bad Benny