Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

datto 1600 rims on 80's corolla

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
i know it's noting to do with holden or commodores for that matter but i am asking for a friend...i am just wondering weather rims of a datsun 1600 (i think) will fit onto a corolla?
the reason i am asking is my mate is buying a corolla and my dad's friend is selling his superlites or his datto and there is a person interested but he said he would rather give them to me than give then to some random person he doesn't know
here is a picture or the corolla (not the same car but same year/make)
ToyotaCorollaSedan.jpg

and here is the datto
cc008c.JPG

thx for any usefull reply's :rice: rice

the reason my mate is doing up and corolla is that it's his first car and it's in really good nick (comes with wing, sun roof, stock alloys but no add-on rust mods :rofl: lol)

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i dont think so mate, i had a datto and dont think 'rolla wheels were interchangable. i know datto would work with hyundai excel, not 'rolla though. mind you im only 85%sure about this informaions.

ps get a job and enjoy the emoticons lol.

malscar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSv6
My old Datto rally wheels fitted to my Sprinter and therefore the Sprinter mags fitted the Datto. The Corolla in the photo should be the same stud pattern. Mazda and Gemini stud patterns are different.

B

blofly

yep I think they sre the same I have a datto 1200 and have had superlites on from a mini then sold them to a bloke with a 84 ke something model corolla

bass_master

BASYVL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL berlina, calais lookalike
gemini studs are 4x100