Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX radio code

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
I've just put a new battery into dads VX, go to put the radio 4 digit pin number into radio(on the securtity number card when bought the car new) doesn't even accept. look a bit further into this looking at security card it has VIN number, look at VIN plate on front windsceen doesn't even match (no wonder i cant enter radio codes)

Has anyone else had this? I know holden charge for this information, do you think i should get it for free? as it was the dealers F.U.

ilai85

Reaction score
obviously the security card is for another car it if the VIN doesnt match.

to get your radio working, go to a holden dealer and just tell them you need your radio pin. you'll just have to give them your VIN number adn they can print it out for you.

of course, nothings for free....$20 and you'll be set.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
I'm not gonna pay for it, if the holden dealer provided it wrong when buying the car new they should do it for free

05vzute

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ ute
hey everyone, im new to this stuff...read alot on here but haven't been bothered to join.untill now haha....i used to work for holden as an apprentice and picked up a few things along the way..including usernames and passwords ...from what i gather at holden, they jump on a website call gmglobalconnect.com...from there they log in and do specification and tracability checks using ur VIN...if you want your radio pin, send me an email to [email protected] saying you want ur pin and i also need ur VIN im not 100% sure if its gunna work...koz i've tried to do a few check on different cars of different models and it may work on some models but not all...however, this will only bring up original radio pins..if you've had a different one put in it might not work, as i said, im not 100% sure, but i'll try my best..cheers guys

Jackiejay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx commodore 2001
Hello.. I'm new at this, can anyone tell me why my radio flashes and then cuts out after two minutes after entering pin code?? It cuts out, re enter pin code then after two mins it cuts out , re enter pin cuts out etc etc
I have a 2001 Vx commodore

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
sounds like a faulty 15 - 16 year old headunit!