Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn steering lock

R

rattattack1313

when we were getting VN_Dans grey commodore, the previous owner had lost the keys.. :b: ..so we had to hot-wire it to get her going...not a problem at all, to an old fart like me...lol...but the steering lock had everyone (except me, of course) buggered..all the plastic and all was off....there is a special tool needed, I think , ...previous owner had tried belting a screwdriver into it, etc....and I had a quick look at the passsenger side of the column, grabbed a large screwdriver and matching hammer, and in about 3 belts, had knocked the lug off the back of the mechanism.......so it's a good idea to have at least a Club :bop: , or some sort of alarm system installed.......i trust no-one..... :unsure: .....we have one in me VPee...Dan and I call it OUR "Commodore Club"......it is always handy to wave at people..(like F@*&Ktards in Ricers etc....that cut me off etc.... ).... :yeah:

Attachments

• vn steering lock.jpg
    vn steering lock.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3,827