Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What happened to Noltec?

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I tried to go the the Noltec suspension website and was redirected to Whiteline. Have I missed something? Did Whiteline buy out Noltec or something?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Nolathane, Whiteline and Noltec are all the same company now. All owned by Red Ranger.

Unsure why Noltec doesn't have a website anymore though, perhaps they are joining Whiteline and Noltec (Whiteline were only recently purchased I think) as the premium brand over Nolathane.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Nolathane are now part on Whiteline and Noltec and Whiteline and Noltec are both owned by Red Ranger? Where did you hear that?

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Hmmm... could this mean less competition resulting in higher retail prices?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
most likely, im waiting a couple weeks for us to get prices on the whiteline plus gear, but it looks like a black version of the noltec bushes.(need adjustable camber bushes for the bmw, and whiteline plus is the only place bar kmac that do them)

noltec were bought out a couple months back, site change has only been last month or so, i got redranger when i called noltec to get prices, flipped me out for a second when they answered. whiteline were bought out last year from memory.