Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sunroof????

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
hey im not sure if this is the right section for this kinda thing my friend she has a toyota celica i need some prices on how much it would cost for a sunroof does anyone have an idea or no some one thanks in advance

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
btw im in SA

5ivespeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Manual
you wantt to put it in the celica? id say 1200 to 2500 depending on the place. bit cheaper if u can get the sunroof first

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
lol sheee does hahaha its for a friend hahaha

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
You can get away with it for under 800 if you choose a non electric one (just pop open ones).

A full electric one for a commodore fitted is 2500 i think, so it'd be around that for any model for electric.

Not sure where you could get it done. While i'm here, you should probably check with regency about it, i was told by someone that it has to be engineered (not that they'd know either way i spose)

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
^ As above. It needs to be engineered or the install completed by a certified installer.

Regency Park say modifications to the roof of a vehicle can effect their sructural integrity. So it has to be professionally installed. You'll be safe with a professional sunroof place, just don't go to a backyarder :p

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
haha nah she was planning on going to a proffesional just dont know wat there called and **** lol like who i would go talk to and what not

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
gotta love sunroofs that come with a car. i love mine, but its a lot of money for something that dosent really do a lot. i wouldnt pay for one but it came with mine so i had a win :)

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
sunroof city thanks hey i wouldnt get one either unless it came wit the car she wants it so yeah lol i just do what im told and make enquires :)