Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 Alloytec Turbo's

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Hey guys,

well firstly would like to say brisbane rocks, nmow on to the important stuff..

Seen a coupler of turbo jobs on Alloytecs, XXX on SC and a dude on BCCC i have just read has a VS alloytec conversion with a T70 Turbo i think. but anyways has anyone got one in a VZ SV6 and if so how much, what sort of power and where from..

Would like to know all about the latest for the alloytec as would a couple of people.

hopefully if enough info comes out about FI (Turbo) for alloytec this might become helpful for those looking for a new light for the Alloytec.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
proflow are developing an alloytec kit as we speak check out the alloytec section in stretcommo forum.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Paul is right. Do a search under there for ImpulseSV6 , he's got a raptor supercharged SV6 running around 220rwkw with pretty much stock driveline and original auto-slusher box :D Although I reckon he needs shiftkit minimum heh. as we know that SV6's arent the fastest gearchangers even with padelshift :(

HAHAHAH could always do something like this ..... Love the post down the bottom "good to see a chick driving around in a car with a bit of poke..." lol, BIT of poke? You just have to SNEEZE a mod at a 1JZ and OH LOOK! 300rwhp!

Last edited:

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
Paul is right. Do a search under there for ImpulseSV6 , he's got a raptor supercharged SV6 running around 220rwkw with pretty much stock driveline and original auto-slusher box :D Although I reckon he needs shiftkit minimum heh. as we know that SV6's arent the fastest gearchangers even with padelshift

dave will see the beast tomorrow....and if anyone knows anything bout a "shift kit" for the 5spd auto just say so...cos i cant find anything - like they dont exist yet

radarak47

I lean to the right
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Acclaim
wasn't CHE (castle hill exhaust) in sydney talking about being able to custom tune the 5 speed autos?

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
wasn't CHE (castle hill exhaust) in sydney talking about being able to custom tune the 5 speed autos?

cant do the 5 speed yet...

ill be testing it before the beta comes out. alloytech update is due end of feb :)