Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New 09 Badge's

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Can anyone confirm if this new SS V badge will be available across the whole range or not, as i have only seem them on utes and sportwagons not sedans. Is there anything else new in the 09 update apart from AFM

Also will AFM badge make an appearance or not?

thoughts on the new badges?????

14645770.jpg

14645766.jpg

AFM_badge.jpg

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
the SSV badge will only be available in the SSV. Same as the omega badge will only be available on the omega.
The AFM badge will only be available on the 6lt Auto's

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Can anyone confirm if this new SS V badge will be available across the whole range or not, as i have only seem them on utes and sportwagons not sedans. Is there anything else new in the 09 update apart from AFM

Also will AFM badge make an appearance or not?

thoughts on the new badges?????

I can't answer the first part, but I love the new SSV badge! Much better than that silly red V that mine's got.

I'll be getting one of these from Holden. This is the first time I've seen them - do they also appear at the bottom of the back doors on the sportwagon, or is it just the normal SS badges there?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
the SSV badge will only be available in the SSV. Same as the omega badge will only be available on the omega.
The AFM badge will only be available on the 6lt Auto's

lol when he said the whole range he meant sedan-ute-wagon SS-V. Not as in omega, berlina etc. having an SSV badge which obviously they wont.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
If that's all the external changes for '09 comprise, it's got the be the tiniest facelift in history.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
I can't answer the first part, but I love the new SSV badge! Much better than that silly red V that mine's got.

I'll be getting one of these from Holden. This is the first time I've seen them - do they also appear at the bottom of the back doors on the sportwagon, or is it just the normal SS badges there?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Yea they're on the back doors like that too.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
If that's all the external changes for '09 comprise, it's got the be the tiniest facelift in history.

lol what? Like you can tell the difference between any other MY change. 06 to 07 or 07 to 08 etc. Talk about unrealistic expectations. They're not going to change the appearance of a model with every model year change.

PhantomSV6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Those SSV badges are a huge improvement over the old red V in my opinion.

I'd have to see what the car looked like with an AFM badge on it though...too many badges could look a little overdone.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
lol what? Like you can tell the difference between any other MY change. 06 to 07 or 07 to 08 etc. Talk about unrealistic expectations. They're not going to change the appearance of a model with every model year change.

Lighten up. I was being facetious.