Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh No! America Thinks We're Racist...Again.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I'm sick of hearing about 'racism'. Everyone get over it, everyone is racist in some way shape or form, absolutely anything can be taken as racist. Everyone should stop focusing on being so politically correct and 'perfect' and trying their utmost not to say anything remotely 'racist'. GET OVER IT, learn to take a bit of crap! it's just marketing and hot air.

Don't confuse what I said with racism in the form of prejudice and discrimination...I'm talking about just comments and statements etc etc..

END RANT

(The above wasn't racist)

:axe:

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid people

sheepz

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SV6 manual
yet another reason why the world hates america.... aren't they the country with freedom of speech yet they bashing an advert... My god.... I think the world would be better off if we shut america out, they're nothing but trouble and winge about nothing

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Saying you dont care makes you a racist.

America said so.

LOL at that haha it is getting quite out of hand now.... Soon china will get upset at us coz we keep calling them bad drivers... Is that racism too?
I guess black guys will start getting upset at everyone because it's accepted that they have bigger c'''s, but I guess that's racist too

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
yeh i saw this aswell but i dont really get it KFC are making an advertisment which involves cricket (as they r big supports of cricket, 20/20 and so forth) and the add was set in the west indies, which has black people and they are eating chciken because thats what KFC sells! did u want them to stick white people in the west indies and advertise french fries..?

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Didn't Americans come up with the movie "white chicks"? Where two black guys paint themselves white? Why isn't that racist, but white guys playing black is? Seriously America get over yourselves...

What about Tropic Thunder: Robert Downey jr (White American) Playing a White Australian playing the role of an African American............

XST80

Cubic inches or gtfo.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Statesman S2 5L
So if ever I have a black friend and we go to KFC is it wrong for me to shout him?

Cause he's black and I'm giving him chicken I mean.

Same principle, no?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
So if ever I have a black friend and we go to KFC is it wrong for me to shout him?

Cause he's black and I'm giving him chicken I mean.

Same principle, no?

if you dont give him chicken because hes black thats racist, but if you give him chicken, its racist because hes black. god bless america