Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flouride used in drinking water is rat poison!!

Maci

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden Statesman
i heard that you can get cancer from living, better just off ourselves now to be on the safe side

my thoughts exactly, seriously everyone needs to realise EVERYTHING we're consuming has some means of killing us.

either harden the **** up, or :rip:

crew chief

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Turbo, WB Ute, VF 2300 Harrop
Just heard something on the news about links between smoking and lung cancer, what the,is nothing safe anymore. Gonna drive to the servo in my v8 hoon drag racing carbon fuel burning death machine, fill up on carcinogenic 98 grab some lung cancer causing smokes for the missus then head to the bottlo for a slab of beam and braindamaging cola in those deadly aluminium cans. I'll let you all know if i make it back alive...wish me luck!

ps i work in an underground uramium mine i hope they dont tell me thats not safe either............

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
dude they don't flouride in water anywhere in australia so relax...........

lolwut

South East Water said:
What is in our water?
Our water requires minimal disinfection given the location of
secure catchments mentioned above. Chlorine, fluoride and
lime are the only three compounds added to water during its
treatment at Silvan and Cardinia Reservoirs.
Chlorine is used
worldwide by major urban water suppliers and is an effective
disinfectant, killing potentially harmful micro-organisms
to maintain public health. Chlorine levels in our water are
monitored 24 hours a day at treatment plants and at various
locations across our service area. The water is fluoridated to
improve dental health – a requirement of the Department of
Human Services (Fluoridation) Act 1973.
The water’s acidity
(pH level) is also corrected by the addition of lime to maintain
a neutral pH. In addition, alum and polyelectrolyte is also added
to the water stored at Sugarloaf Reservoir which is occasionally
used to provide full filtration.

This is for Vic anyway. I like the part "Department of Human Services (Fluoridation) Act 1973."

1973 FFS! :bang:

On a lighter note, Im pretty sure my water comes straight from the Upper Yarra Reservoir. From memory its 'untreated' and one of Australias cleanest water supplies. Water gets treated at Silvan so I cant see how it could travel all the way there and back again hehe.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
your missing the big picture

what you should really be afraid of is the government satellites

they shoot lasers into your brain to read your thoughts, thats why i wear tinfoil hats. make sure you cover your room with coathangers also.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I smoke cigarettes, most of the stuff that's in food, drink etc, is the least of my worries.

Even though i eat healthy, drink nothing but water (or beer on the weekends) and exercise everyday for 3 hours training etc, ciggies are one habit i CANNOT shake. Weak will power on that side of things doesn't help.

Toddlez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Acclaim
Fluoride was first used during the nazi regime when they experimented with LSD and other forms of mind control experiments, in small dose's it is relativly harmless hence the reason it is the active ingredient in toothpaste, it can strengthen bones. In larger dose's or over a long period of time it can cause brain damage, bone decay, damage your kidneys and even cause cancer. It is a poison, a byproduct of aluminium. In modern society it is used as a method of controlling the mass's. There are many reports and scientific data to back this up, and it is used in Australian water, even though its a very small amount over time it does have adverse affects. The government recently announced that 97% of bottled water will now also have fluoride in it so it is almost unavoidable, which is of course the what the government wants.

lol diyhydrogen monoxide

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Government Mind control?!? lol... nice...

Clearly Labor supporters drink ALOT of water then... :p