Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking inspectors

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Now, before i start, i will point out i have never been fined.

but i have an uncontrollable anger towards parking inspectors. My blood boils every time i see them, especially where i live, local council makes the most in parking fines in the whole of sydney.

So after watching Today Tonights bit on parking inspectors tonight i thought id ask if anyone else has an unexplainable anger towards them. I only hate them, I have huge respect for police however.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I hear you. Years ago I was parked in a hatch back in a loading zone right outside one of our suppliers and loading the car. Along come a Parking Inspector who proceeded to stand next to me as I walked out of the business and placed a load into the back and start writing up a ticket. I went ballistic at him calling him blind, dumb and stupid asking what part of taking goods from a business and loading them into the hatchback did he not get? People were looking and giggling at him. He went flame red, tore up the ticket and walked off.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
another thing, chalking tyres, why are they allowed to, i bet if i get chalk and start writing on their car or the council building they wouldnt be very happy, i have my tyres meticulously tyre shined. If you chalk it, i will go aggro, the follow you down the street cleaning every tyre you chalk. ARGHHH

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I feel the same about people who think it is ok to lift my wiper blade and stick junk advertising underneath. I have in the past rang the business concerned and threatened legal action for touching my car against my permission. I have received many apologies and sorry people on the other end once I spell out that my car is precious to me and I don't want random strangers touching my car.

It should be banned as you are touching others property without permission. Pedantic? Hell yes. I don't spend hours buffing my car to have some poor white trash who can't hold down a real job touching my car, because they would have nil respect for my paintwork. /end rant.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
they're just doing their job
i've had a number of parking fines only because i was illegally parked and got caught
i never got angry with the parking inspectors cause i was in the wrong

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I got a parking fine a few weeks back in Melbourne. The ******** inspector couldnt even speak english. Took a photo of my ticket which shows purchase time and expiry time, sent it with the ticket that displays the time of offence.

Waiting to hear back with an apology and I willl be invoicing the council for time I have lost income for fixing their ****up. It is no wonder these arseholes are hated.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I got a parking fine a few weeks back in Melbourne. The ******** inspector couldnt even speak english. Took a photo of my ticket which shows purchase time and expiry time, sent it with the ticket that displays the time of offence.

Waiting to hear back with an apology and I willl be invoicing the council for time I have lost income for fixing their ****up. It is no wonder these arseholes are hated.

Good luck getting an apology

I got an infringement notice when my car was safely parked in a secure car park some 25 kilometres away for the whole day

When I finally got a response they just said they 'were pleased to advise that in this case you are not required to pay the fine'

No Sorry for wasting your time or mistaking your car, etc

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Tell them to **** off....It is one of those jobs that is guaranteed and ok to abuse them...it's an absolute disgrace

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
They are just doing their job remember.. imagine how people would park if there was none.. I'm not a fan, but hey, I could bitch about a millions peoples jobs..
Although I think this calls for this video...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Ive never had one but have had the urge to park illegally then remove my number plates and rego sticker to see what the response would be like . I did park illegally down in Mornington many years ago . I took this guys parking fined off his windscreen and stuck it on my car ,ha ha