Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap Random Mods :)

blueV8vl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V8 & supercharged VX
cai mods pipe under car. cleaning throttle body maf

mitchy_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn s pack 5spd/ vs calais S1
lol $50 wont get u very far.. buh u can get a cold air intake... chip it.. debagde ur car... tint ur lights.. buy 2 ceptors to do burn outs lol.. buy sum polish n polish ur car.. buy neons n put under ur seats if ur into dat.. buy globes an chnage ur speedo bulbs at the bak n get a differnt colour or buy one of ebay... get a exhust tip as mentioned.. or sav and extra $10 buks so u hav $60 n im sure ul hav sum brothel in ur area.. $60 will u get u the best 20mins money worth lol if ur underage den i duno... lol wah car you got????? maby buy those pink strips n u can put a strip around ur car mak it look differnt or sumthing .. buy new headlight globes .. lol

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
Lol well can we forget about the $50 lol just make it DIY :p
And it is a Red Vt Commodore mate haha,
I got home from school and striped the inside of plastics, if you know what im talking bout when i say the creamy plastics around the roof lining and down to were the seat belts come out, i under coated them tonight and will be painting them Matt black tomorrow night and when the plastics are done i am re-lining the roof with a dark grey or black fabric.
andi was told i should change the parker globes .. should i go red maybe? seeing though its a red car :p

vt josh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
i realy think that some people that replyed to this post realy should pick up street commodores mag and have a read of page 10 of issue 169 and im not talking about the helpfull guys that replyed

i think $50 mods are fun and half the fun is finding what you can do try a volt and amp gauge for when you get a system in the car they should be $50 each of maybe a lil more

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
Im seriously with you vt josh haha,
yeah im pretty keen on gettin some volt and amp gauges, is it much to hook them up?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
To the smartarses who keep posting the same crap in threads, this is your first and last warning. Keep it out of here.

Next time it won't be just deleting posts.

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
Thanks mate :)
haha i was wondering why there was 38 posts a minute ago now there is 28 lol
cheers