Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

idiots who shouldnt have a car

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
There are people who should not have cars let alone being allowed to have a license and drive. :hmmm:

Then there are people wo should never reproduce and should have surgery to make it so....

Like this lady that once asked me for some oil for her car, I said are you joking, she said yes. I asked what oil would you like, she said any will do and how much do you need, she said a litre will do.... so I gave her 1ltr of vegtable oil from the deep fryer.

(I was working @ Maccas at the time @ a Shell servo......)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
Everytime i've gone in and asked a supercheap staff member for the simplest things i've been met with a blank stare.
They all seem to be 17yr douche bags here. Think they know everything but have no idea.
This guy did look about thirty. :p

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Everytime i've gone in and asked a supercheap staff member for the simplest things i've been met with a blank stare.
They all seem to be 17yr douche bags here. Think they know everything but have no idea.

I cop this alot Aswell and my other favorite thing is the Caboolture Supercheap Super store Doesn't have the most basic of parts for Commodores like a Vs tie rod End or a bottom radiator hose for an Ecotech when questioned about this they say they dont stock them but they can order them in and even get this wrong(I got asked Did I want a left or right hand tie rod end once ) ,but All is not lost because they sell pushbikes,racing car sets and home DVD players so I can always keep my self amused waiting for my parts

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
what i wanna know is how she knew she was due a service in the first place o_O

...or what she was going to do with it when she got home.

Yeah the chicks at the counter seem to know a lot more than the guys that work there.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2

I know the feeling . I went in a while back and asked for a auto transmission filter and gasket set for my VX . When i asked for some oil for it as well the girl asked if it was an auto or manual.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I am with Soop, had a couple of young lads from different auto shops who are useless. One shop offered free wiper blade fitting. I had to help him in the end, had no idea. There is a store a bit further away from me who have the more mature (over 30) salespersons so I go there now. Rather the extra drive than deal with some kid whose barely has pubes and probably can't even drive!

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Thank you soop i thought it was just me...but they are so dumb and i ask for help and they look at me like a dumbass...
thumbs down to shep supercheap

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I haven't had any real issues with the workers at Deception Bay Supercheap, but then again it is Deception Bay. The kids probably grew up dismantling stolen cars.

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive

I would have to agree