Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any hardcore/metalcore music fans out there or guitarists?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
as blood runs black is another great deathcore band.

i mainly like thrash and death, and melodic death/gothenburg is the absolute ****
thrash: metallica (old), slayer, exodus, kreator, death angel, megadeth, old anthrax. theyre the best thrash bands out IMO
melo death/gothenburg: arch enemy (old), kalmah, dark tranquility, in flames (old), soilwork, at the gates
Death: suffocation, nile, cannibal corpse (older), morbid angel, hate eternal, psycroptic, and local brissie band getting attention is disentomb

check them bands out for awesome technical talented musicianship.

and people say metal is just screaming and noise. I love the ignorance of people :D

good choice man!! you should check out Evile and overkill, both damn awesome.

oh and the instrument... my weapon of chioce is the guitar, and i mainly play thrash!!

VRStato64

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II 6 speed
I have a epiphone gothic explorer with EMG pick ups and a randall tube mosfet amp, Im not great at guitar but good enough to pump a few riffs out to shake the windows when i feel the urge. Im not into full hardcore stuff mainly Metallica, used to listen to Disturbed alot and Korn. But Ill listen to anything as long as its look lol. Did i mention Im going to all the Metallica concerts in Melbounre. Saw a cool band called the Sword at the September shows anyone see them what did you think.??

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I'm more into heavy metal, the classics, like alot of death, black, power, thrash though. I play guitar also, in a power metal band, got a USA jackson dinky, ibanez s470 and a custom made tube amp made in canada. I'm gassin bad atm for some new gear so feel free to buy em :p

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
Hahaha more people loving parkway then i thought!
I really love them!

thats what i thought lol

boneyards and sleepwalker ftw

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
is this one of those gloat/self-indulgent im moar \m/ than you threadz?

listen to iron maiden you girls

lemusa

Unmotivated Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
Into most metal, atm Five Finger Death Punch, In Flames and Trivium.

Played guitar for 6-7 years, have an Ibanez Rt240 and Schectar Demon, both with emg's in the bridge. No band but jam with mates a wee bit

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International S/C
I'm more into heavy metal, the classics, like alot of death, black, power, thrash though. I play guitar also, in a power metal band, got a USA jackson dinky, ibanez s470 and a custom made tube amp made in canada. I'm gassin bad atm for some new gear so feel free to buy em :p

Sick as! I love Jacksons, I always wanted one but decided to go the Schecter instead :p Its cooler in Hardcore ; D

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International S/C
Into most metal, atm Five Finger Death Punch, In Flames and Trivium.

Played guitar for 6-7 years, have an Ibanez Rt240 and Schectar Demon, both with emg's in the bridge. No band but jam with mates a wee bit

I was thinking about putting a EMG in my schecter but i don't really have enough money to do it. plus i hate the fact it is bolt on neck and just lower quality then the Hellraiser and stuff. I might op for one of those or a ESP next : )
thats what i thought lol

boneyards and sleepwalker ftw

Boneyards <3 Not too much of a fan of deep blue but ehh :p

is this one of those gloat/self-indulgent im moar \m/ than you threadz?

listen to iron maiden you girls

hahaha alright mate : P