Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Sub Forum in the Pub?

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Whats the chance we can create a new Sub-Forum in the Pub for music?
We can speak specifically about Music;
Do CD/DVD/Gig reviews, Link your own Music and everything else.

I came wearing my flame retardant suit. Its more or less just a suggestion/thought

Opinions?

RK

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Given this post has been here almost a month, 77 hits and only 2 positive replies, I would say the severe lack of interest means it would be a complete waste of time.

If you want to post about music, find a music forum :)

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
If you want to post about music, find a music forum :)

What so every single thing has to be Commodore related does it?

Why have a LAN lounge when you can join a computer forum, or a chat box when you can go to lava life?

There's no harm done in adding further sub forums, even if the OP and the other 2 posters are the only ones who ever use it.

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
There's no harm done in adding further sub forums, even if the OP and the other 2 posters are the only ones who ever use it.

Errr...right. I telly ou what, you start a forum and add as many random sub-forums as you like :)

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
What so every single thing has to be Commodore related does it?

Why have a LAN lounge when you can join a computer forum, or a chat box when you can go to lava life?

No not everything but it's primarily a car website with a small offshoot for other topics (like the Pub or LAN lounge)

IMO I don't see the need for a new section for every sub interest of every other forum member

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I'm not saying to go nuts and add a whole lot of sub forums Minux. I was simply agreeing that a music related sub forum may be a good idea, and that i didn't see any harm in adding one, or at least giving it some sort of trial period.

Maybe the OP should have added a poll ?

Either way i'm not fussed as i hardly have anything useful to contribute anyway.:D

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
No not everything but it's primarily a car website with a small offshoot for other topics (like the Pub or LAN lounge)

IMO I don't see the need for a new section for every sub interest of every other forum member

I agree with you. But i think you would also agree that popular sub forums such as the LAN lounge, Pub, ect, all came about after someone made a suggestion, just as the OP did.

Ok his suggestion may not have sparked as much interest as other sub topics, but i didn't feel there was any need for him to be told to go join a music forum instead. :(