Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your pet peeve?

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Calais International L67
I'll add these two because they just happened to me on the way home from work

1. Old Asian driver who decided to do a U-turn by turning into a shopping center car park entrance and by doing so created a traffic jam.
2. Hyundai driver who decided to drive at 10km in my street then stopped dead in the middle of the road for no apparent reason, and then give me a look because i honked my horn at her

gazzas

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
My pet hates are lose and loose
cheers

Woops.
And people who post something thats already been posted because they didnt bother to read all the posts in a thread first.
As i just did.
cheers

Lunchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 svz VZ Ute
People who brake before they enter the slip lane when it's empty, most of them are designed with plenty of room for you to stop ffs

Cyclists, example the one i encountered last week during a truck driving lesson. This prick stayed in the middle of the road for about 2kms before i had room to go around him. And there was a perfectly good cycle path right next to him, grr.

Old people who come into work and demand to know where something is, no excuse me please or thank you's, then complain, glare, or storm off in a huff when you don't know... go look yourself it really isn't that hard... then there's the ones who complain or give rude comments when they can't save 10c on things they thought were still on special... the joys of working in retail lol

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
can i pay you off? ####ING NO, can you pay off the super market for your gorcerys? no i didnt think so.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
I have a list but i'll keep it short. Pauly Shore. That guy pisses me off so much.

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Brougham, VS Ute, VR SS
Or people who feel compelled to apply the brake peddle in order to use the indicator .....

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
as said before people putting their feet on you dash,
kids that hate police for no reason, really they just piss me off sooo much, their all like #### police, only people who can say that is ice cube and those unfairly treaded by police.
when people take ages at the supermarket, not those who tak a minute of two, those who spend 10 ####ing minutes at the check out trying to get their credit card to work.
and white people who seem to think their black or "ghetto" ####ing ass hats just **** me!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
After hearing all your pet peeves I feel a much more grounded, calm and understanding person. Thank you all.. Yeah I have peeves but they rarely get to me and I even get a giggle when it feels like they are purposely trying to wind me up when they are not and it's just common stupidity...

That being said.. On topic..
I hate intolerance and am not tolerant at all of hate!:rofl:

Edit: Nah, for real.. People that cannot reason pretty much irk me. Only because communication is shut down and as much as you bang your head, nothing happens.