Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what a great start to the day this morning...

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Wow, your extremely luck.
I had a head on with a truck going through an intersection and it is a terrible experience.
No one wants to hear crunching metal on metal

He should have had headlights on but it isn't the law, so i suppose there isnt much you can do.

Hope your coping alright

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Ouch, thats nasty. Go give your statement to the cops and tell them about the other guy driving without head lights.
They will probably say you should have been driving slower in fog as well. Depends what else went down but you might be OK.
I know the feeling, happens so suddenly you're just like Oh #%$# Bang FaRK what was that ?
If you got any whiplash you may not feel it for a few days.

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Not 100% sure but would it not be still dark at 630? Particuarly on yhe shortest day of the year, therefore requiring headlights?

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
When I get up for work at around 6:20, it's fairly light, but still dark enough to use your lights if you want, though if it was foggy your lights would be needed for sure. The one thing I hate is silver cars driving at night (Well, when it's starting to get dark) or through fog with no lights on, they turn invisible!

Glad you're okay but yeah hopefully you don't feel any pains later as someone else stated, whiplash can take a few to show up

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Banicks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais '07
Say what now? A car on the road without it's foglights on?!?!

That's a rarity considering when I drive home 9 out of 10 cars will have their fogs on in perfect weather. Ironic that this bloke didn't have his fogs on, in foggy weather.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
man that car is f*cked. Feel for you mate

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I got a $40 fine for "misuse of fog lights" when I had my S13 because I was driving past some guys who were meeting up for a hoon session & the cops drove past me & did a u-turn and pulled me over (at which point the hoons then proceeded to bail past me) & the cop was like "it isn't even foggy & why are they yellow?" to which I said umm it IS foggy & they are stock like this, I didn't colour them, but alas, he was a douche and fined me, and I asked him if he was happy that a fog light fine made him meet his quota lol