Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what's she worth?

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Hey guys at the start of next year I'm looking at selling a VT 98 model Berlina its just clicked over 240k mark and only does 100klms per week to n from work .

mods are as follows:
-lowered springs
-19 rims
-4x brand new tyres
-camber kit
-pioneer head unit
-2.5'' lukey cat back exhaust

The front and rear bars are off a white executive donor car that were quickly sprayed black with some can sh*t spray, it has a minor shake 60klms+ pretty sure its the tailshaft sleeve/rubber thing needs replacing (I didn't bother cos I only drive it down the road to work).. apart from that it goes fine..

Here are some pics.. vt5.jpgvt4.jpgvt3.jpgvt2.jpgvt1.jpg

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Couple of things I left out.
-rego till mid 2012
-tinted windows (%?)
-Interior very tidy (electric everything)

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
giving the body cond and km's, but also with all the extra's id probs offer like 3k man.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
i have been looking at vt's for my gf's brother and for the k's and condition you could probably sell it for $3500. just go on car sales and compare mate

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
i have been looking at vt's for my gf's brother and for the k's and condition you could probably sell it for $3500. just go on car sales and compare mate

Cheers mate I've had a quick look but it's sorta had to compare some are stock, some more/less K's etc.. But gonna sort out that tail shaft vibration problem and re spray the bars.. it'll be up for sale in the early new year if ur bro in law is still looking

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
with rwc $3000-$4000 if fairly tidy with K's like that. its going to need things fixed all old cars do so have to be prepared for unexpected repairs.