Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Ecotec Modifications/rebuild

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon
Keep going after six pages you must keep positive.

darcycammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did have VS Berlina now have VT Berlina
i took the car for a drive yesterday again still lacking a little power taking off and going up hills and when i got home i drained the oil witch for once wasn't white it was black lol i have put 20w 50 in now but i'm tempted to just get rid of it and get as much as i can and by a holden vt for $1750

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Shame mate from the learning point of view.
But I wouldn`t blame you.

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon
At least get a "RAC" or egine builder diagnosis before disposing of the vehicle.

Its a bit different from fishing answers on the Internet when a professional physical inspection and testing may help eliminate probable causes to pin point the answer.

Just a suggestion to go forward in the absence of a solution.

Last edited:

Jacko84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina soon to be 5L
wow done so much work, and steve from mace has helped you out heaps, get someone who knows there stuff to have alook at it before you do anything drastic and get rid of it

darcycammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Okay it's been a while since i last posted nothing has really happened been using the car on very short trips to run around in and yesterday driving down a back street i found a VS sedan all the windows have been smashed in and heaps of parts taken from inside the car but the motor looked almost complete pretty dirty and a little bit rusted but i went and talked to the people who own the property and they took my number and are going to give it to the people who own it hopefully they wont to get rid of it for free of very cheap the engine had only done 221***

darcycammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
GOOD and BAD news the bad news is the car is GONE got rid of it on ebay i won't say for how much as i know it was worth a bit more then what i got BUT the good news is give me a couple of weeks and might have some thing like a VT :)