Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[herp a derp forums] 10L/day of Coke

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
You have to consume 10l of sauce a day and then die first bud

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
She would have been on the toilet every 30 minutes.

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
I drank a 5L bottle of tomato sauce one night at a party and let me tell you it doesnt smell too good when it comes out your nose 10 mins later... But im hardcore like that.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
I just had a can of coke... been burping for 10mins. How the hell did she drink that much?

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
8 kids by the age of 30, seems she lived on coke and ####.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
its not the coke that killed her its the kids lol.. the caffeine was just to help her keep up...

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
heads up theres going to be a bs today tonight story on this....... I commented on this story on another site and tuesday got an email from channel 7 saying they wanted to interview me because of how i drink copious amounts of pepsi max and if i knew anyone who drank copious amounts of coke.

Woman did not want to leave me alone about it all week, im flatout with 2 jobs fulltime tafe and cfs atm and I tell her this, she keeps asking and I tell her ill think about it if I get compensated for my time.

Then get told that today tonight has a policy of never paying people for interviews. lol what a joke.

After I turn her down she starts asking me questions about its adverse health affects etc and is shocked when I tell her im a regular at the gym, I box, and cleared for BA danger work at cfs.

Sounds like they are using this story to take a cheap swipe at cola in general...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
heads up theres going to be a bs today tonight story on this....... I commented on this story on another site and tuesday got an email from channel 7 saying they wanted to interview me because of how i drink copious amounts of pepsi max and if i knew anyone who drank copious amounts of coke.

Woman did not want to leave me alone about it all week, im flatout with 2 jobs fulltime tafe and cfs atm and I tell her this, she keeps asking and I tell her ill think about it if I get compensated for my time.

Then get told that today tonight has a policy of never paying people for interviews. lol what a joke.

After I turn her down she starts asking me questions about its adverse health affects etc and is shocked when I tell her im a regular at the gym, I box, and cleared for BA danger work at cfs.

Sounds like they are using this story to take a cheap swipe at cola in general...

news flash today tonight by default is "cheap swipe" television. along with currant affair and all those other crap shows that my wife makes me watch after work...

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Does it even mention the 2 litres a day of Bourbon she would need with that 10L of coke?