Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White LED Parkers

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
hi guys . what do you mean by polarity please explain. because i installed some led stop and tail bulbs and my traction cotrol light came saying traction off and i had no cruise cotrol just dead not even a light on the cruise control so i replaced them with the original and everything was ok back to normal was polarity the cause ... and i also have orderd some led parkers now . please explain what i need to do to get them woking correctly..

English please? lmao

d.k.vmatt

Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 VZ SS
English please

Laugh my ass off.

Polarity is the direction of flow of electricity. LEDs will only flow one one as they are a diode as where stock halogen globes will flow both ways.

the issue you had with the traction control and cruise control may be related to the lower resistence and power usage of LEDs.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
hi guys . what do you mean by polarity please explain. because i installed some led stop and tail bulbs and my traction cotrol light came saying traction off and i had no cruise cotrol just dead not even a light on the cruise control so i replaced them with the original and everything was ok back to normal was polarity the cause ... and i also have orderd some led parkers now . please explain what i need to do to get them woking correctly..

No it wasnt the cause, this is wat u gotta do:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...stions/198505-ohm-resistors-should-i-buy.html

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo