Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cosmo 05 VZ Lumina [MODS ON THE WAY!]

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
It will fit but it will drone like crazy. It will only sound nice at high revs. YouTube vz twin 2 1/4 xforce. They are cheaper too.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Going to be honest, Looked better standard.

Cheers
Mat

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
If your going to go fully sick HID's at least get the projector lights. I agree with Hozy looked better stock. Now just looks like your typical P plater thrasher.

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
The genuine hsv ones look a **** ton nicer than the drl's. However the drl's are by far a lot cheaper. It's your car mate. Do what you like not what everyone else likes. But in saying that, the drl's combined with the nightshade tail lights and a huge exhaust will have the cops on your back constantly. Especially in Townsville man.

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
The genuine hsv ones look a **** ton nicer than the drl's. However the drl's are by far a lot cheaper. It's your car mate. Do what you like not what everyone else likes. But in saying that, the drl's combined with the nightshade tail lights and a huge exhaust will have the cops on your back constantly. Especially in Townsville man.

Thanks man, and yeah that is true.. I'm getting rid of the nightshade soon, as for the headlights, could always see if what the wreckers got.

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
I called around all the wreckers in Townsville for my house mates vz like 2 weeks ago. Absolutely nothing man. But give it a go anyway man.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
id DEFINITELY go the vz hsv projectors over the DRLs, iv had both and just went back the hsv projectors as i found the drls to put out **** light output compare to the hsv ones. there also made cheaply and look cheap to, especially when you put them next to the hsv projectors, just look how much bigger the projectors and hi beam reflectors are on the hsv lights compared to the DRLs in this pic of mine. i dont see the point in spending money buying lights that dont actually work better than what you already can get standard.

photo-242.jpg

cheers scott