Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ignition Orange SV6

tim_

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HSV Maloo R8
So if I was to get what they call Stage 3 in the rear, and stage 2 in the front on my SV6 that would be the same as what you've got yeah? Confusing the **** outta me. And yeah I got a quote for $755 for the Monroe shocks/struts + king springs and front bump stops.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ask for the part numbers mate. Mine are (front) KHFL-150sssl, (rear) KHRL-152sssl. King springs. This is what you want. Mine is sedan though, might be different for ute. Someone else might know. Make sure you tell them its a V6 too. Oh and I paid $680 for the set up.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Painted my lion badge today. Looks good I reckon. Black and white number plates ordered.

imagevva.jpg

Would definitely recommend this stuff. Self priming, each coat drys in 5 mins. Just gave the badge a real good sanding.

imagewmn.jpg

imagedxm.jpg

Bee sting

imagezho.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Took a trip up the great ocean road to Apollo bay this weekend. What a sweet as drive. Some pics

imagefdd.jpg

imagehuiv.jpg

imagegtw.jpg

View from our room.

imagecxg.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Fitted up some SS mufflers today. Bit deeper on idle and low revs, no drone. What are the other parts that people get removed in the exhaust? Sounds ok as is though.

imagealp.jpg

tim_

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HSV Maloo R8
Looking good man. How does your car go over speed bumps? I've got the exact same springs as you in my ute and the whole underneath of my car is scraping over them.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking good man. How does your car go over speed bumps? I've got the exact same springs as you in my ute and the whole underneath of my car is scraping over them.

Cheers boss. Na no scraping at all that I've noticed. I drive very carefully over them, on angles if I need to but don't usually need to.
I do need to grind some more off my rear bumper bracket though, the rear tyres have rubbed on that like twice that I've heard while going through dips in the road at speed.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
SSV tail-lights would suit this very well, awesome car mate, tastefully modded :thumbsup: