Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
looks like the window is down, I would have moved it for him.... into the middle of the road and then called the towies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I hate folks who park in disabled parking spots when they are not entitled too, the worst is when you see cops doing it.

ChewieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6
Back in the day when I was a student at RMIT, (about 40*cough* something years ago) I used to park in a vacant block in Carlton out near Melb. Uni. Lot of people used the same block and most were orderly about it. One day I came back to drive home and some loser had parked across the rear of my car, and a couple of others. He had about 6 cars blocked in, on both sides of the block. Couple of other guys who were blocked in came along while I was wondering how I was gonna get home. We decided to break into the car (a piece of **** cortina) and then we pushed it down the road and around the corner, parked it illegally, locked it up and went and retrieved our cars and went home.

Crackpot

he who sits in the corner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive MY06
Got no pics or videos. But during a busy shopping hour, I ended up waiting for someone to pull out so I can park. So there I am with my indicators and stuff. As soon as the car has pulled out and gone, the ####wit from the other side pulls right ahead so he doesn't have to reverse out and looks at me like I'm some sort of monster. Obviously by the time I get around to the other side, someone else has parked there.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I was on the piss one night about 10years ago, saw this car parked perfectly fine (but owned by a douche). Someone else (drunk as) decided 5 of us should bounce the rear end of the car continuously while turning it 90degrees, (so that rear wheels were now on the footpath). 2minutes later a cop drives by, We pointed out the poor parking to him and left.
I'm sure you can guess the rest.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
13260_594928663872768_1550482488_n.jpg