Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Best Car in the World (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Proibably still make less power than the miami.

You're such a dumbass you looking at most power. The the dumbest way to judge an engine how about using something like horsepower per litre or BMEP and see were it stands.

Specific output trophy would need to go to a two stroke nitro RC plane motor or a YZ 80. Different topic, thanks for the input.
BMEP in PSI is 217.4 which is 1.5 bar.
I agree HP is not the correct measure here, L77 with Heartbeat is 750 hp at the fly but Hellcat is a different story. Overall Holden trumps with more efficiency and much less size and weight. BMEP is the measure.

Re: 2000 HP Hemi - what has that got to do with the thread? Napier Sabre has 3500kw BTW.

Last edited:

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
This has to be the thread of the year so far.

Hey Capt., how much have you spent on rebuilding your motor with all the fancy abbreviations to make the same power as a cammed LS3?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What is the weight of the LS?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
This has to be the thread of the year so far.

Hey Capt., how much have you spent on rebuilding your motor with all the fancy abbreviations to make the same power as a cammed LS3?

Are you being an idiot or what? PM me and I'll send you the details when it's finished.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Are you being an idiot or what?

I'd ask you the same thing but I'd probably be reported.

It's a legitimate question. You've listed all these mods you've done while rebuilding your engine, claimed you'd get more than 100hp per litre, and ended up with a dyno proven 572hp. And that's with forged internals, head work, intake manifold, the whole shebang, and it's ended up with the same power as an LS3 with a cam and full exhaust.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I'd ask you the same thing but I'd probably be reported.

It's a legitimate question. You've listed all these mods you've done while rebuilding your engine, claimed you'd get more than 100hp per litre, and ended up with a dyno proven 572hp. And that's with forged internals, head work, intake manifold, the whole shebang, and it's ended up with the same power as an LS3 with a cam and full exhaust.

So yeah, sure you can get HP even cheaper on an LS, read my profile to understand the path I've taken - it's as much about efficiency, streetability and economy as it is HP.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Would love to hear results of your ssv on a dyno pir4te.
It would be interesting to see the difference in rwhp to engine hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.