Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I've sent them two emails over the past week and a bit, and have not even gotten a response....

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
I've sent them two emails over the past week and a bit, and have not even gotten a response....
I spoke with Holden Customer Care the other day...
got on the front foot... my dealer was aware of them but apparently they were originally supposed to be for employees only... word leaked and voila...
They said that they do indeed have 2 cameras setuop. You can get your dealer to arrange using VIN, engine and GMON number... alternatively if you have these details you can find out what stage of production it is at and try and arrange yourself.
I am still waiting on some further info so will post when I know more.

H

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Yesterday was the day. Picked her up with 4km on the clock. Drove home in peak hour traffic, which sucked because I couldn't give her a squeeze but so far I am def in love. She is my first personally bought car. Previously I drove a Suzuki Swift which was shared with my mum. So this is a massive step up.

VFII MY17 March Build SS-V Redline Wagon. Optioned with HF20s (4 wheels + spare), motorsport mats, and black bonnet protector. Deposit 4th March and picked up yesterday 28th March. I will make my own thread later. For now I'm simply going to enjoy it.
9c78691d0f04651f21f8ef6702fd94ac.png

Last edited:

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Yesterday was the day. Picked her up with 4km on the clock. Drove home in peak hour traffic, which sucked because I couldn't give her a squeeze but so far I am def in love. She is my first personally bought car. Previously I drove a Suzuki Swift which was shared with my mum. So this is a massive step up.

VFII MY17 March Build SS-V Redline Wagon. Optioned with HF20s (4 wheels + spare), motorsport mats, and black bonnet protector. Deposit 4th March and picked up yesterday 28th March. I will make my own thread later. For now I'm simply going to enjoy it.
Congratulations mrjasonhong, looks amazing! You must feel like you are in another world coming from a Swift!
Well done and enjoy!

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon

That looks awesome!!!

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Congratulations mrjasonhong, looks amazing! You must feel like you are in another world coming from a Swift!
Well done and enjoy!

oh definately mate, the ride quality and general smoothness is something else. It not like the Swift is old either its only 3 years old but man i can't describe how happy I am

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
What file sizes have people been getting with their production line photos? i just got mine form holden, however they said they were to big to email, so sent them via facebook messenger, downloaded them and they are only 300/400kb....... one of my shots is blurry too :(

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
What file sizes have people been getting with their production line photos? i just got mine form holden, however they said they were to big to email, so sent them via facebook messenger, downloaded them and they are only 300/400kb....... one of my shots is blurry too :(

I just checked mine and they are both 3mb. My dealer emailed them to me and they came through fine.
There is some blurriness on mine too but I think that is done intentionally
so you can't see the details on the build sheet of the car in front.