Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
It's hard not to get sentimetal hey. But, I've tried to move past the blame and bitterness Zero. It is what it is, as I've said before. Although, I still struggle to rationalise the decisions of those whom had the power to influence the demise of our long proud car manufacturing industry. It's short sighted, and more about votes and executive bonuses, than caring about the future of our ecomony and our workers. Heads will be shaking years hence. There's definately a book in it. But, what's done is done.
I'll say this too though. Those who perceive these cars as just dinosaurs. Dressed up relics of the past, struggling to sell, due to their thirsty drinking habits and other inate shortcomings. Those whom would rather drive an appliance, an SUV, a diesel (cough), a gerlytruck (or as I call them Forgmobiles :), a hybrid, or a super quick Telsa. Because they're "better". You are wrong and you are partly to blame. They serve a different purpose. It's as simple as that. You may never know what it is to have true passion for a company and car. The type of passion that survives wars and transends generations. It's in the dna and it's something I'm proud to say, I most certainly have.
Bravo gentlemen, bravo.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
1st July stamp duty goes up $2 every $200. How does that effect everyone's new vehicle?

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
1st July stamp duty goes up $2 every $200. How does that effect everyone's new vehicle?
Employee here, in the past years we just copped the difference. They aren't discounted so a few hundred in stamp doesn't really matter.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Which state? About $700 I suppose. Bugger.

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
What colours has everyone gone? We've still got 3 manuals and 2 autos that are unsold.

The hype when they were released was crazy, but now it seems like it's died off.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
What colours has everyone gone? We've still got 3 manuals and 2 autos that are unsold.

The hype when they were released was crazy, but now it seems like it's died off.
Hi Walfers62, I expect things might heat up again once the LE's start hitting the streets and maybe a few reviews start happening. What $'s is your dealership asking for the MSE's, just as a matter of interest.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hi Anthony121, I assume you're talking Vic, maybe a reduction in the LCT may offset the Stamp Duty increase for those deliveries after the 1/7.

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
Hi Walfers62, I expect things might heat up again once the LE's start hitting the streets and maybe a few reviews start happening. What $'s is your dealership asking for the MSE's, just as a matter of interest.
Yeh possibly, let's hope!

I think we are doing rrp + onroads + 4-5k dealer charges.