Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
you mean the blackouts? there aren't any.;)

BTW you got a good deal on the Berger paint I got mine for $204 Bunnings price:(

No, I can't see any images at all. So can you post the images again. Can anyone else see any images he posted or is it just me?

I had a paint shop which was opposite my old shop. I went in to buy some paint and some filler once and stated that they probably couldn't beat Bunnings prices (this was about 10 years ago. They did beat their prices and I have been going back to this same paint shop for years. This is a good example - $150 vs $204. If anyone in Melbourne wants the same paint for the same price, let me know.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Okay so, this from a guy who works on new, nice expensive cars regularly....
I arrived at the dealership this afternoon, there was our Redline, out the front, ready, quite clean well presented, all our replaced items in the boot, sitting in the arvo sun ready to meet its new owners. After about an hour of faffing about in the dealership I kind of just wanted to get out, the staff were very nice and very congratulatory, not just because it's their job, but because this is the first 2017 Redline, they have had delivered and sold. So a moment to savour with the entire sales team outside circling our car lamenting the loss of Australian manufacturing. Okay moving on, I was determined to not have the excited little kid feeling, I honestly thought that the 5 months would have subdued all that. Well, apparently not, as soon as the start button was pushed, My Lord, this is our car? Finally? Like fair dinkum mate ours? Awesome, and of course I have read this forum for months now, about the first tentative kilometres on the road, with lesser, irresponsible, crazy drivers (jest).
The end result, I love looking at it, I love the sound, I loooovvveeeee driving it, this car has awesome theatre about it, also being well built, powerful, refined and packed with goodies (for the money) I can honestly say I am over the moon with our purchase well worth the wait, that throttle response.... Oh Man, here's some pics people, thanks for all the answered questions and queries over the last 6 months

Congratulations Redline 2017 and to all who just received their car, you guys sound like you either or are gobsmacked with your purchase. And reading your stories on delivery day makes me gobsmacked.

https://www.facebook.com/Holden-General-Assembly-434722743365453/?ref=page_internal

Just came across this news item about the final line broadcast sheets, they’re being folded and placed in the glovebox. If you want it be sure to communicate this with your dealer that you want to keep them so they don’t toss it away.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Sorry VFII-17 you can't see the pics I posted, Can anyone else see them?

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
No Idea whats going on, should be there

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Oh well here is the Utube link:

The Bently looks like LMF without the Blackouts

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
I arrived at the dealership this afternoon, there was our Redline, out the front, ready, quite clean well presented, all our replaced items in the boot, sitting in the arvo sun ready to meet its new owners. After about an hour of faffing about in the dealership I kind of just wanted to get out, the staff were very nice and very congratulatory, not just because it's their job, but because this is the first 2017 Redline, they have had delivered and sold. So a moment to savour with the entire sales team outside circling our car lamenting the loss of Australian manufacturing. Okay moving on, I was determined to not have the excited little kid feeling, I honestly thought that the 5 months would have subdued all that. Well, apparently not, as soon as the start button was pushed, My Lord, this is our car? Finally? Like fair dinkum mate ours? Awesome, and of course I have read this forum for months now, about the first tentative kilometres on the road, with lesser, irresponsible, crazy drivers (jest).
The end result, I love looking at it, I love the sound, I loooovvveeeee driving it, this car has awesome theatre about it, also being well built, powerful, refined and packed with goodies (for the money) I can honestly say I am over the moon with our purchase well worth the wait, that throttle response.... Oh Man, here's some pics people, thanks for all the answered questions and queries over the last 6 months
Thanks for sharing that initial new car excitement; I reckon there's about fifty people here (including yours truly) who really get it.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
After about an hour of faffing about in the dealership I kind of just wanted to get out, the staff were very nice and very congratulatory, not just because it's their job, but because this is the first 2017 Redline, they have had delivered and sold. So a moment to savour with the entire sales team outside circling our car lamenting the loss of Australian manufacturing.

put a smile on my face, I bought from interstate and was in dealership 15mins tops and on the road.

Enjoy

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Congrats. Nice colour choice..

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Congrats and well done Redline 2017. Great to see another proud and passionate Redline owner taking delivery of their pride and joy.