Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I see the cases Trump is going to court for over in the US and it does seem a little convenient he is trying to get them adjourned until after the election is done....

Has that got something to do with him being able to pardon himself?

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
So how a court system determines you're at fault for the actions of others even though you said not to go to X place is clear proof of this.

Also everyone keeps on saying Trump tried stealing the election.

Well if you actually had a brain, you would be able to determine that he said "we are going to investigate every legal option open to us"
Do you know what that means Brainiac? that means they used legal avenues to pursue the validity of the election results, you know what that means if you use your brain.... that means legal.

So this legal system attacked Trump over an insurrection, which he didn't insite, which wasn't an insurrection, lets be clear it was a bunch of protestors running around a government building.

But the brainiacs like your self know wayy more than us mere **** for brains guys.

60 of 61 legal cases were dismissed or withdrawn (one did allow observers to be moved closer). ALL of those judges in ALL those jurisdictions, including the ones Trump himself appointed, were biased against him AND his lawyers deciding not to risk their licences and commit perjury by repeating his lies in courts of law was part of a conspiracy? Every legal option completed. Loser lost, like he lost the election.

Most of the world by now has heard the loser say "Be there, it'll be wild" plus “And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” inciting the rioters. Hundreds of thousands viewed the US House select Jan 6 Committee hearings on multiple US TV networks, streaming services like C-Span and YouTube, they were even broadcast on ABC TV, right there in Australia.

So yes, there's probably millions of people who don't even know you exist but if they did would know and say that you are full of it.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
The one irritating you :)
8hrpol.jpg

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I haven't cherry picked anything, I have given you a link to the complete January 6th speech and asked you to show me where Trump tells his people not to go to X (as you put it). So, lets find the post you made,

So one again, there is your statement. Now back it up with fact and proof or retract.

I look forward to your reply.

Notice how I said X place, because the definition of the capital building can mean different things for different people, this must be a stretch for you though.
There is a difference to outside the building in the legal areas compared to inside the building illegally, the whole case is BS because trump never told people to break the law, so in by saying that that would invalidate any attempt to try and link him with the illegal actions of entering a restricted space.
Trump only wanted people to legally march outside the building and protest, he never intended for the crazies to ransack the building.
But it's a bit strange how in the BLM protests they easily can keep a larger crowd at bay but there's like 4 cops to stop the "Trump" crowd.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
60 of 61 legal cases were dismissed or withdrawn (one did allow observers to be moved closer). ALL of those judges in ALL those jurisdictions, including the ones Trump himself appointed, were biased against him AND his lawyers deciding not to risk their licences and commit perjury by repeating his lies in courts of law was part of a conspiracy? Every legal option completed. Loser lost, like he lost the election.

Most of the world by now has heard the loser say "Be there, it'll be wild" plus “And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” inciting the rioters. Hundreds of thousands viewed the US House select Jan 6 Committee hearings on multiple US TV networks, streaming services like C-Span and YouTube, they were even broadcast on ABC TV, right there in Australia.

So yes, there's probably millions of people who don't even know you exist but if they did would know and say that you are full of it.

[/URL][/URL]

"wild" that can be taken in many contexts, it could be a enjoyable time.
"Fight" is commonly used in legal battles, IE not in the context of actual violence.

To try and argue that someone is guilty on those terminology is just being disingenuous, yes I can see it as a good tactic if you hate Trump, but again a Justice is "meant" to be neutral. Which is my whole point which you seem blinded to be able to see.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Putting words in my mouth.
I never said it was an innocent protest.
I said it wasn't an insurrection, as that would imply a organised group of people were trying to take hold of the government.
Seeing as that bunch were neither organised nor trying to take over the government I think it's a bit of a stretch lol.
So this legal system attacked Trump over an insurrection, which he didn't insite, which wasn't an insurrection, lets be clear it was a bunch of protestors running around a government building.
insurrection /ĭn″sə-rĕk′shən/

noun​

1. The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
  2. A rising against civil or political authority, or the established government; open and active opposition to the execution of law in a city or state.

Can you guess what felonies those leaders of the Proud Boys & Oath Keepers were convicted and are currently serving sentences for?
Seditious Conspiracy. For obstructing Congress’s certification of the 2020 presidential election results and conspiring to prevent Congress and federal officers from discharging their duties – specifically conspiring to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power.

Every time you open your mouth it seems only so you can change which foot to shove in it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
To try and argue that someone is guilty on those terminology is just being disingenuous, yes I can see it as a good tactic if you hate Trump, but again a Justice is "meant" to be neutral. Which is my whole point which you seem blinded to be able to see.

So why is Trump trying to have all his court cases adjourned to after the election is completed?

Is it because he an pardon himself or something else?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I read this , I think it's apt.

A country with so much potential and all they can come up with is these two seniles. Go figure, it's like a bad movie.

Yea I hear that a lot from people at the club/pub, but it's funny as all the people that say this rubbish line wouldn't have the nonce to even run the pool club let alone a country.
I refrain from criticising the two men Biden and Trump on being a "joke" as many put it, as they both are doing an extremely hard job.
But Biden has a worrying cognitive decline, lets say he wins this year, what if he get's admitted in 2025, what happens then?
That is my biggest gripe with Biden at the moment, other than him just pushing his parties stupid agenda instead of leading the party.
At least trump can lead his party, the heads that roll is proof.