Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i am amazed at how passionate and polarized a pack of commodore drivers from the colonies are, about USA politics

It's a sad reality that the **** that goes down in the US effect the rest of Western civilisation as well as world geopolitics.

And we really don't want to see US style politics creeping into our way of life down here any more than it already has.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
I’d like to see those passionate Trump supporters try to migrate to the good old USA. They might be a bit shocked to find that they aren’t all that welcome.
legal immigration is very difficult
but illegal is now super easy :D

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I think Trump misses the point that America is a country of immigrants, all except one of his children are from immigrant mothers.

Without immigrants you don't have the USofA and you certainly don't have a Donald Trump family.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I don't know if this has been posted before, but this guy pretty much sums up the current situation.

You do realise to get anywhere, you need to make sacrifices.....

I watched 6 minutes of this video and it pointed heavily towards buying investment properties...Nothing much about buying a home to live in

And to buy a home to live in, sacrifices need to be made...If your not willing to make sacrifices, you'll get diddly squat....

BTW, there are tax reduction incentives in place with the government right now, if you are a first time home or land buyer.....Can't remember the percentage, but it is a huge chunk of change if you buy.

But of course you haven't looked into this....Just playing the woo is me card, I can't get my own home because no one will give it to me

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I’d like to see those passionate Trump supporters try to migrate to the good old USA. They might be a bit shocked to find that they aren’t all that welcome.

Lol, 75 million USA country men voted for trump, if you account for the non voters but supporters there's roughly 150 million people that support trump.
I think we will be welcomed.
I would like to see you telling people in the south about how good Joe Biden is, maybe go to a NASCAR race and explain why they should vote for JB, then see the welcoming you get.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I think Trump misses the point that America is a country of immigrants, all except one of his children are from immigrant mothers.

Without immigrants you don't have the USofA and you certainly don't have a Donald Trump family.

Do you understand the difference between an illegal alien and a legal immigrant?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Lol, 75 million USA country men voted for trump, if you account for the non voters but supporters there's roughly 150 million people that support trump.
I think we will be welcomed.
I would like to see you telling people in the south about how good Joe Biden is, maybe go to a NASCAR race and explain why they should vote for JB, then see the welcoming you get.

And yet many millions more voted for Biden and yet non of the voters republican or democrat have a say in the day to day running of who is and isn't allowed to immigrate. Go figure?

BTW, who was the last Republican President to win the popular vote?

Do you understand the difference between an illegal alien and a legal immigrant?
Yes, 2 had a rich sugar daddy to buy those green cards :)

But non of this changes the fact that America is a country of immigrants, legal or not, all (except those native Indians) are immigrants.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
And yet many millions more voted for Biden and yet non of the voters republican or democrat have a say in the day to day running of who is and isn't allowed to immigrate. Go figure?

BTW, who was the last Republican President to win the popular vote?

Yes, 2 had a rich sugar daddy to buy those green cards :)

But non of this changes the fact that America is a country of immigrants, legal or not, all (except those native Indians) are immigrants.

well those native Indians immigrated at one stage :)