Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So he is all over the higher unemployment, mass poverty and large deficit from his last reign, but, let's leave that particular point out for a second

As for the man himself, I assume he will pay the $500 odd million, plus the daily interest of legal fees he has outstanding, which I believe is due to be paid this coming Monday, and if not paid, and they can go for his assets, which he is trying to block, it will be interesting to see what his assets are actually worth when they put them up for what they are are worth, and not what Trump "thinks" and says they are worth

That of course doesn't take into consideration the $1 billion odd dollars, plus interest, he still owes from bank loans he has amassed over the last few years on his assets

A quick google shows his assets at "around" $2.? billion, and he is currently struggling to find a bank, or 2, to lend him more, why you may ask..... Because he isn't paying the loans he has now, and the banks are struggling with the valuation of his assets

At least if he gets elected he can give himself a presidential pardon, which is nice......for him

Go Team America

Strange times indeed

I really find this strange, how 4 years ago you would be arguing that he needs to show people his tax return, now you're bragging about how he has no money.
He's been saying all along he hasn't got much money.
It's like a child hitting it's self in the head this argument, he's not the ultra rich guy, like he has always said that the lefty idiots used to make out he was.
I guess we can really see who has been truthful.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I really find this strange, how 4 years ago you would be arguing that he needs to show people his tax return, now you're bragging about how he has no money.
It's like a child hitting it's self in the head this argument, he's not the ultra rich guy, like he has always said that the lefty idiots used to make out he was.

But if his property was as valuable as he is claiming, banks should jump onboard giving him a loan.

So why aren't the banks touching him? Answer that

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
When I leant about history, I was somewhat perplexed as to how tyrants and dictators could come to power, and how strange that it was possible that they could garner the support of their population. How was it that the German population could allow, and support, the extermination of the Jews under Hitler for example. Somehow, I figure that the modern world would be beyond that sort of behaviour as we have mass communication and are generally better educated and informed. Then comes along Trump and his double-speak that would do George Orwell proud.

Then I realise the age old truth - the world changes, but it remains the same. I suspect that America is on the pathway of some sort of political coup. Maybe we are on the cusp of the decline of America?

Oh yea it's Trump, Orange man bad.
You lefties are pathetic, just constantly lying and making the other side into hitler, it's such a common tactic it's becoming a joke.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You lefties are pathetic, just constantly lying and making the other side into hitler, it's such a common tactic it's becoming a joke.

Why won't you answer simple questions relating to your god Trump?

Are you afraid you will be shown up as being wrong or are they beyond comprehenson for your feeble brain??

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
This Trump?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon

He has got you hook, line, and sinker - and you’re not even an American!

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
bond companies are limited to 100 million, so no companies can lend him the money even if they wanted to