Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

look for cars and bikes

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
some peopple are so stupid, i ride around on my bike alot and today on the way to school i was on the very side of the road on a downhill, going fairly fast, about 50 meters ahed i see a car, then as the other road side clears he turns out infront of me, forcing me to hit the gutter and fall off my bike.
he clearly saw me comiing down the hill. but still wanted to get onto the raod before he lost a chance.
didnt even stop to say sorry.
this has happened more than once. and it hurts sometimes
do drivers respect some bike riders? or jus see them as nothing
ps. i dont ride on the road on BUSY roads, jsut back streets.
it just annoys me coz i am a vehicle but the driver just doesn respect that
end of rant

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Ahhh you should have hit him, then you could have done him for being on the wrong side of the road n not giveing way to other ppl on the road.

nEb.

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY II Acclaim
i hate bike riders >_< THEY ALL SUCK! no offense but god damn you guys are the absoloute worst, especially on a tight, two way, street, when u have to risk a head on collision with the other side to over take them ... take a bus or something - my 2 cents

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Just fort i would add this, you should have got his plate n took it to the cops.

Bout 5yr ago i used to have to ride 10km to get to town, countless times i got run off the road, ended up gettin sick of these 2 car who would always leave me with buggar all room, got there plates, they got a visit from the cops and never had a problem with them again.

Ppl who ride bikes on the road get the same rules as any other person on the road, you can get in big **** if ur in a car n make a bike crash "as there not as big as me soo stuff em"

take his plate let him get that visit.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
i hate bike riders >_< THEY ALL SUCK! no offense but god damn you guys are the absoloute worst, especially on a tight, two way, street, when u have to risk a head on collision with the other side to over take them ... take a bus or something - my 2 cents

Mate grow the hell up

If its not safe to go around them then dont, its simple and you have the choice.

And the take a bus comment, have u ever thought that he may live in a rural area where they dont ahve a bus go past every 5min like all use city ppl

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
To be honest, i hate those bike riders that ride their pushies on the main roads. Its just plain annoying.

However if hes pulling out, and youre already on the road, well he is clearly in the wrong. I wouldve just kept going and braced myself to ram into his car. Or pull a ghostie :p

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
I sure am, it was worth it, the amount of times i got run off the road was just gettin stupid.

Once you have been a bike rider, you are always carful not to **** with em, coz they will get you, and if they dont sumone will one day.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I dont respect bike riders, they abuse road laws, they pay no registration so therefor should not be allowed to use the road.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
minux that was not what i would expect from you.

But what types of bikes are you directing this towards.

Those lycra wearing supa fast road cyclers, who sit 1m in the lane, or just general ppl who ride around.

Im not a fan of those lycra wearing onse, they do take up alot of unessesary room, even tho they have gap off the side of the road they still sit in the lane.
I dont really like them they are rude n dont obay the laws, but general public who has a pushy to ride to work or watever are fine they dont sit on in ya lane.
But those lycra once who have a line up of 30+ bikes and when they pull up at a set of lights they all go to the front and block off the traffic, then are slow off the mark.

Ino im sorta contridicting myself but there is a difference between them.

But i still give them plenty of room n if i cant get past safely i just have to wait til it is, just like overtakin a car, gotta wait til its safe.