Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your opionion for number plate

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
well my old vc sle i wanted SLEKISM as it was a really sleek sle, wasn't terribly fast though as it was a stock 253.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I find it funny that people get plates that identify with the car unless they stay with the car. Get plates to identify with you. I have my name, my wife has hers, that way you can transfer the plates from car to car without it being irrelevant. There is a Subaru with plates LH 308, from when he had a Torana.

Just my opinion, but I don't understand why some people get their name on their plates. I like to stay anonymous on the road, not have everyone identify me. I know a few times when someone has cut me off in traffic and has their name on their plates, I'll roll up beside them and go "wtf are you doing Mel?" or whatever their name is. :yeah:

My son was lucky. Our surname can be spelt out by letters and numbers, so his plate actually spells his first initial and full surname. My brother and his wife liked the idea, so they got similar plates with their initials and surname. Interesting when all three cars are together...

Your surname isn't Flood is it? (e.g. KFL-00D)
You may as well tell us, it's advertised to the rest of the world on your family's cars anyway! ;)

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
EAT4D sounds like 'eat 4 dinner' in my opinion. would look a bit gay when you are in macas drivethru, every clown behind you would think your a fat **** that lives off mcdonalds

Haha I wanted to get MaccasMrs (hubby's nick name is Macca) but was too worried people would think I am married to Ronald.

I dont like it, I'm with the other, way to much unwanted negative attention. I am WAY to tempted to key a Ford when it has a plate which bags Holden lol.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
I am WAY to tempted to key a Ford when it has a plate which bags Holden lol.

now thats even more gay than these custom plates.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Haha I wanted to get MaccasMrs (hubby's nick name is Macca) but was too worried people would think I am married to Ronald.

I dont like it, I'm with the other, way to much unwanted negative attention. I am WAY to tempted to key a Ford when it has a plate which bags Holden lol.
with an attitude like that i hope someone keys your car. idiot

Go_Slow

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Series 2 VY S Pack V6 3.8Ltr
I just brought the plates R1PFPV Got them and there going on my VYII S,

I prey no idiot ford guy keys my car. Afterall Its someones pride a joy usually, and plates which get smart to people are only for some fun, just laugh it off and walk on.

Never key a car, whats the point.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I never said I would do it, I said its tempting! But unfortunately there are ********s who would in fact follow through with it. If you like the plate get it, but its not something I would put on my because of the reason I already stated.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Just my opinion, but I don't understand why some people get their name on their plates. I like to stay anonymous on the road, not have everyone identify me. I know a few times when someone has cut me off in traffic and has their name on their plates, I'll roll up beside them and go "wtf are you doing Mel?" or whatever their name is. :yeah:

Your surname isn't Flood is it? (e.g. KFL-00D)
You may as well tell us, it's advertised to the rest of the world on your family's cars anyway! ;)

No, nothing like it, but I won'T reveal it here. Not a common name, but one that uses the alphabet to advantage. It looks obvious when it has been pointed out, but you have to look at the plate to apprecciate what it says.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I just brought the plates R1PFPV Got them and there going on my VYII S,

I hope your car has the goods to back up those claims on your number plate. Or else it'll be a real embarrassment...

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina