Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VN-VP] Corvette servo install video

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
I hope there is not already a link here about this, if there is just ignore me haha

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfPgBUH6Ru0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfPgBUH6Ru0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[YOUTUBE]

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Sorry for the dig thread,
I'm looking at getting a Corvette Servo, can I install this without removing the pan? and testing the bands?

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Cheers man, just poked my head under the car.. bit of a tight gap.
Might be interesting..

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
it is tight, if you can't quite get it put a jack under the rear crossmember, undo the bolts and let the back of the trans down a bit with the jack.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Hot Tip: Make sure you get the snap ring back in properly, it can be misleading due to space. Quintuple check!