Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

State of Origin Jokes

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Three guys - a Tasmanian, a Queenslander and a New South Welshman - are out walking along the beach together one day.

They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says the genie.

The Tasmanian says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' the oceans were teaming with fish.

The New South Welshman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around NSW, so that we can run our own State how we feel, and no hippie southerner can tell us what to do. I want it so nothing and no-one will get in or out for all eternity."

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around NSW.

The Queenslander asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The Queenslander says, "Fill it up with water.

--------------------------------------

Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps?

They had pictures of NSW players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

--------------------------------------

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break.

The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded."

The fourth one says, "I prefer NSW fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable.

----------------------------------------

Q. What do NSW fans and sperm have in common?

A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

--------------------------------------------

"Doctor, Doctor, my vagina keeps shouting, "Go THE BLUES!" over and over again and it won't stop.

Doctor: "Yes, there have been a lot of ****s saying that lately"

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him on the seventh day resting.

He enquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God pointed downwards through the clouds. "Look Michael, look what I've made" said God.

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"Its a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and its going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing down to different parts of the Earth, "For example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people."

God continued, pointing to the different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to another area of land and asked, "What's that?"

"Ah," said God. "That's Queensland, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful people, impressive towns; it is the home of the world's finest artists, musicians, writers, thinkers, explorers and politicians. The people from Queensland are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as speakers of truth."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed,"What about balance God, you said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied very wisely, "Wait till you see the wankers I'm putting next to them in New South Wales."

Dangerous Dave

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Caprice
The state of Origin has been moved to the Adult Channel.

Apparently, 17 NSW assholes being hammered for 80 minutes is tooo explicit for Free to Air TV.

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R
QLD, gods country, pity its full of wankers :p

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
QLD, gods country, pity its full of wankers :p

So true. I heard a rumour that the QLD government is working on a plan to remove the NSWelshmen.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
So true. I heard a rumour that the QLD government is working on a plan to remove the NSWelshmen.

Victorians mate. Surely you know that NSW only exists as a barrier to slow the migration of fogeys from Victoria to QLD?

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
Victorians mate. Surely you know that NSW only exists as a barrier to slow the migration of fogeys from Victoria to QLD?

LOL They need bigger barriers.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
This thread is so ironic.:rofl2: So far there's only 2 jokes relating to football.

I havent seen any jokes relating too football? Seen a few related to sniffarse throwball though :p

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
I havent seen any jokes relating too football? Seen a few related to sniffarse throwball though :p

Because we dont have soccer teams in QLD........