Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bunnings crowbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz cv8z monaro fusion 6spdm
a little aussie is sitting in a bar one day when all of the sudden a big burly american comes in as he walks past the aussie he knocks him to the floor with one blow with that he ses to the aussie that's a judo chop from korea, the aussie just gets back onto his chair and continous drinking. 10 minutes later the yank is walking past the aussie to go to the bathroom when once again he knocks the aussie to the floor with one blow saying that's a karate chop from china, well with this the aussie decides he has had enough and leaves the bar. a half a hour later the aussie returns to the bar to where he see's the yank still drinking and with one blow knocks him to the ground then the aussie ses to the bartender when he wakes up tell him that was a crowbar from bunnings.

well at least i thought it was funny

P

prizedbnx

thats mad stuff, answer me this, why does this american only use asian moves? -.-

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
prizedbnx said:
thats mad stuff, answer me this, why does this american only use asian moves? -.-

because of martial arts, for the comic purpose of the joke these using moves that would knock a man down in one hit mroe or less. but who cares it just goes to show, brains over muscle

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
lol that's heaps funny, good ol aussie came through hey, only thing that is wrong with that joke is, Karate chop from china, Karate is a Japanese Martial art so is Judo, just little things that really dont matter, but thought id point out just to be an ass