Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Golf Bet

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sid and Barney head out for a quick round of golf. Since they are short on time, they decide to play only 9 holes. Sid says to Barney, "Let's say we make the time worth the while, at least for one of us, and spot $5 on the lowest score for the day." [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barney agrees and they enjoy a great game. After the 8th hole, Barney is ahead by 1 stroke, but cuts his ball into the rough on the 9th. "Help me find my ball; you look over there," he says to Sid. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After 5 minutes, neither has had any luck, and since a lost ball carries a four-point penalty, Barney pulls a ball from his pocket and tosses it to the ground. "I've found my ball!" he announces triumphantly. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sid looks at him forlornly, "After all the years we've been friends, you'd cheat me on golf for a measly five bucks?" [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"What do you mean cheat? I found my ball sitting right here!" [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And a liar, too!" Sid says with amazement. "I'll have you know I've been standing on your ball for the last five minutes!"[/FONT]

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
yeh i like that