Keep LS1 VR and clean it up
BF mk2 xr6 turbo
03-05 nissan maxima
cant decide what to do car wise. I currently have a VR commodore with an LS1 and a 6speed in it. Its a bit rough paint/body wise. After something pretty much stock.
Any suggestions welcome
Are you looking to keep the VR or buy? Also depends on how much you want to spend. You'd be looking at about 4k for a new paint job for the VR. What would you look to upgrade to??
Sell the VR, got quoted bout 2.5-3k for a decent spray job
Thinking xr6t or my mates selling his 2.5L bug eyes sti imprezza...
From the options above, I reckon go the XR6T.
Either clean up the VR or get a caprice
So many choices poss leaning towards something sensible due to another speeding fine! lousy automatic roadside revenue collectors..
Anyone keen to buy a VR with an LS1? lol bit rough but goes alright
XR 6 T is the way to go