Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Importing ring tones to iPhone 4S

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
I downloaded an app that makes ring tones from mp3s. Works a treat! i made one tone to test it, sat here for an hour last night frigging with it, following instructions from google results on importing them...... did everything that i was told to do, and after a while of cursing and threatening to throw the phone off the 10th floor balcony, i managed to somehow get it into the desired folder, then drag it to the "other" Tones folder, sync the phone and it worked.... so emboldened with my new found intelligence, i made 3 more ring tones this morning, and CANNOT for the life of me get them to drop into the folder, either by copying and pasting, or dragging them into the folder from the desk top.... even saving them in the "Tones" folder on the computer doesn't work.
The phone is brand new... i would hate to throw it out the window when it's not even a week old LOL

HELP!!!!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
From what i have been told, ringtones for these phones need to be bought. Because i've had heaps of them and wanted to give some to my family who has iphones - but they say can't do it.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
you can do it... i brought one ring tone, then made one from the same song and imported it.... just for the life of me can't work out how to do it again

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
the ring tones need to be in .m4r

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Just jailbreak the damn thing, I'm sure you'll find some tones on Cydia that you will like...

Use Absinthe...

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS

lease1

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
Www.audiko.net. Download any ringtone you want. Save to pc, open with iTunes then sync. Takes 2 secs