Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Safe l67

Jaykemm

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67 Vy
Hey guys just wonder what parts I would need on my l67 with a 14psi to make it run safe without having any problems got 5k to spend

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Jaykemm,

Thank you for your enquiry.

"just wonder what parts I would need on my l67 with a 14psi to make it run safe without having any problems got 5k to spend"
10 PSI is the maximum pulley that you can run in the stock vehicle without any modification. Any pulley higher than 10 PSI would require a full custom dyno tune or some form of intercooling or both. We can help you with the intercooler kits that can be shown below.

A2A intercooler kit:
MACE ENGINEERING COMPLETE A2A INTERCOOLER KIT - Mace Engineering Group

Mini Blizzard W2A intercooler kit:
MINI BLIZZARD INTERCOOLER PERFORMANCE KIT HOLDEN SUPERCHARGED L67 3.8L V6 - Mace Engineering Group

Intermediate W2A intercooler kit:
INTERMEDIATE INTERCOOLER PERFORMANCE KIT HOLDEN SUPERCHARGED L67 3.8L V6 - Mace Engineering Group

With the installation of our intermediate blizzard intercooler, it allows you to drop from a 3.4 to either a 2.8 or 2.7 inch pulley, on a virtually stock car and all without the need of an expensive tune. In addition, car idle and drivability remain unchanged even with the factory tune!

You can run an even smaller pulley for higher boost, however you'll most likely require a custom tune.

To give you an idea about the difference between these kits, please refer to the lick below.

What Are The Comparisons Between The A2A & W2A Intercooler Kit? -

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Michael