Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VdUB Golf GTD

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Hey Guys

So i just got hold of my 2012 VW GOLF GTD IN RED.

I traded in my 09/10 VE SV6 For $24,000 witch i was so suprised. Extremly suprised. (87,000Ks had on it )

Now a little story on why i choose the Golf - Feel free to skip to photoss
I was sick of the SV6 and wanted to buy a Series 2 Manual sv6 with many extras, in Hazard Yellow. I had basically made my mind. My budget was $45,000.

So My father ,and my 3 uncles we go to HOLDEN and state what we want. But the guy was being a complete dick. So we got pissed off so we walked away.

One of my uncles also lookn to buy a car, Light SUV so we went into Honda dealer to look at the CRV. But then there was a hot, Black on black Honda type R Civic , in Manual.

We all loved the car, and price was in my budget aswell. But after test driving it and not being able to fit 5 men in the car and also it being 2 door, put me off alot.

But then my Father said how bout Honda Accord Euro. I didnt mind it. But after test driving it, IT WAS ****. The quality of the car was just horrid.

So we thought we would just go to a different Holden dealer.

But as we were driving off, We stopped at VW. Only to buy 1 car for my Uncle. He liked the Tiguan. So he bought one that day, my other uncle liked one and he also bought 1. Then there was skoda next door, and my other uncle bought a Skoda Yeti. Then my dad for some wierd reason felt like buying a car, he already has a car (2011 Porsche Cayenne), he saw the SIROCCO R and test drove it, fell inLove but didnt like fact it was 2 door so they said well we have GOLF R. SO he bought a GOLF R with all options possible.

Aniwaz after the Golf R came, i drove it more then my dad. Fell inlove with it and searched up any P plate legal Golfs. Saw the GOLF TDI. But driving it was too slow and to smooth but sales rep said there is a GOLF GTD. So i test drove that, and i fell inlove. The car on its own was $45,000 so it meant i couldnt have any extras on it. Where as Commodore i could have every extra.

It was a hard decision but i choose the GOLF.

And after 2 months of waiting for my car to arrive from Germany, my car finally arrived.

Now bit about the car

Its has 125KW/305nm T. Its a Diesel. It Has 6 speed, DSG. With flappy paddles on steering wheel.
GOLF GTI Bodykit, except the grill isnt red, its silver, it has GTD instead of GTI and the rear diffuser is different but i plan to change that
The interior has Plaid bucket seats, touch screen, Bulky performance steering wheel.

I do have alot of Plans for this car.
Interior, exterior and Engine will be modded intime. Gona drive it stock for a while tho. Dont wana ruin it just yet.

NOW SOME PICTURES.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Sounds more like you just wanted to brag about how much money your family has....

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
uMad?

P.S- I like Golf's

Damn it is it that obvious :p Golfs are awesome. Guy at work has a GTI and it's so nice.

Muscular

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE SV6 - Optioned
Is it just me or is there no pics?

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
I usually use file dump to upload pictures. Works every time for me.