Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'73 Toyota Ke20 Corolla

sim_vs

can't work out avatars :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
bought a new car on wednesday from Adelaide, flew over there to check it out, then flew home. getting it freighted back to melb, n should hopefully have it here by the end of the week.
i bought it to use as a daily, so i don't havta drive my Stato everyday anymore as its startin to **** me lol. its pretty much dead stock, which is what i wanted. just gona give it a tidy up and leave it stock, its reasonably straight, and only has a lil bit of rust on the boot n underneath the front grille which ill get fixed up anyway. i can see myself pissing away alot of money on this thing, just cos im picky lol. gona get the front/rear bars & bonnet straighted and get the grille chromed, paint the headlight/tailight surrounds in silver, replace the badges etc. i'v ordered some venetians for it and am tryin to get some hubcaps in QLD sent down.
iv always loved oldskool jap cars, and u don't see many like this around melb. its not ur average daily driver :)
anyway heres some pics, let me kno what u think!
ill get some better pics when the car arrives, these are just ****ty pics taken off my fone.

corolla1ox4.jpg

corolla2yg3.jpg

corolla3wb5.jpg

corolla4ik8.jpg

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
nice and tidy mate i like the old ke20 rolla's cant believe how clean this one looks good score can be good if you spend the money in the right places like this one lol

Last edited:

HaMmErD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze CDX
i can so see you going for an engine transplant can anyone say 4-AGE ??? :D