Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WB Statesman Deville

HSV320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
I could not find the proper thread to put this in soo this will do!

Well as you can see this is a Wb Statesman Deville all in original condition not even a mark on the seats or carpet!

This car lives in a closed in garage dosen`t really see the light of day, as every time i start it "Say Good buy to about 20 bucks" i only take it out on special occasions like motor shows weddings and the odd cruse.

The rims on the car i taken off my VY Calais, the rims just fit on the back only with spacers on ( I know its illegal ) they only get put on when i use the car for like a school ball or some thing.

Some spec on the car.

Motor: 308 Blue motor V8
Trans: Turbo 400 (when you shift it into 2nd or 3rd you know its in it)
Interior: Blood Red Va lure trim
Diff: Some type of LSD
Electrics: Windows, Mirror, Central locking

Here are some Pics:

Attachments

• DSCF0359 +1.jpg
    DSCF0359 +1.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 15,989
  • DSCF0366+1.jpg
    DSCF0366+1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 10,162
  • DSCF0353+1.jpg
    DSCF0353+1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 4,440
Last edited:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
man thosw boots are huge on those.....

are you just leaving it as it is or do you have plans for it?

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Hopefully he will change that exhaust tip.

HSV320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
man thosw boots are huge on those.....

are you just leaving it as it is or do you have plans for it?

Hopefully it will be done up very soon, all it needs is a engine rebuild and new paint on the boot. The rest of the car is fine interior of the car is like brand new?

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
The exhaust tip stays where it is i like it, I want to keep the car original as possible, the rims were put on just for fun!

If you like it thats fine but its not the original.Original has twin pipes exiting from the rear muffler.When im on my own computer i will post up a pic.

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Yeah, the bloke above is right, the original one dosn't look the best anyway, but thats definitely not original.

But apart from that, its a very nice looking vehicle. I really love the HQ-WB holdens.
My dad has a HZ statesman, Motor needs a rebuild, gonna get it with gas heads and to run on unleaded, and I want a cam too. LOL.

But yeah, I think you should get an exhaust for yours if you havn't already got one. Maybe a 2.25 or even 2.5.

HSV320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
ther car was a demo form our local dealer and thats how we bought it many many many moons ago. The exhaust is very quiet you only hear the growl of the 308 when you give it a few herbs. to answer Jo3_blo1's question i want to keep it quiet as i dont want the car to shout "PULL ME OVER" because thats what will happen, Allready introuble with the cops. "don't listen to the cop scanner and act on the infomation" cause thats what happend to me, They planted a trap and i fell right into it. But gave me a first and only warning next time will be a HUGE fine $$

Last edited: