Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CAMS licence

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute

Lost_Pete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Wagon
Depends on the level you want. The basic CAMS licence (2NS and 2S I believe) only needs you to fill in a form and pay some money. This will allow you to do things like motorkhanas, supersprint, track days etc. Most clubs can provide you with these licences on the day.

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
TurboXS (Pete) said:
Depends on the level you want. The basic CAMS licence (2NS and 2S I believe) only needs you to fill in a form and pay some money. This will allow you to do things like motorkhanas, supersprint, track days etc. Most clubs can provide you with these licences on the day.

Yep - with a 2S or 'speed license' you can do sprints, hillclimbs & sprints and other single car events. With a basic level 2 (non speed) you can do motorkhana and nav runs. All you need to do is be a member of a CAMS affililiated Car Club (they have a list on their website) and apply for the license! too easy!

Majesticknights

The Dark Prince
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL HDT Calais Wagon Brock 346 stroker
a good club to be a member of is the HSV club. mainly for HSV and HDT build plated car but have classes for non HSV cars is alot of fun as u get to go out and fly around selected supercar tracks and have some great guest speakers