Statesman buyers receive even more luxury features as standard with the 2006 model Statesman International, on sale from January 2006.
All 2006 Statesman vehicles have a sportier look with standard larger 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels (steel spare), factory fitted electric sunroof, distinctive grille, sports profile leather-wrapped steering wheel, black bezel fog and headlamps and decklid spoiler.
Statesman International is available with two interior options. They comprise an Anthracite Black interior with Neutral Pewter leather faced seats or a two-tone interior of Anthracite Black featuring Light Reed leather faced seats and lower trim.
The 2006 Statesman International is available with the 190kW Alloytec high output V6 alloy engine and optional high performance 260kW 6.0L V8 alloy engine.
- 17 inch five-spoke alloy wheels (steel spare); 225/50 R17 tyres
- Electric sunroof
- Decklid spoiler
- Bright chrome grille surround, sports graphite mesh insert
- Back bezel projector headlamps and foglamps
- Body colour door handles
- "International” decklid badge
- Anthracite Black interior with Neutral Pewter leather faced seats; or two-tone Anthracite Black interior with Light Reed leather faced seats and trim
- Linear’ dark woodgrain instrument panel décor strip and accents
- Black instrument console, radio and switches.
- Heron (solid white)
- Shanghai (chromatic medium red metallic)
- Quicksilver (sharp silver)
- Martini (pale olive green metallic)
- Vespers (dark blue metallic)
- Odyssey (dark mercury silver)
- Phantom (metallic black with silver highlights)
Reco’d Retail Pricing:
- 3.6L V6 - $56,990
- 6.0L V8 - $61,690
Plus dealer charges and government charges
Source - Holden Media Web Site.
Very nice ... now all I have to do is pick up that Powerball jackpot and I'd buy one.
Always liked the statesmans
Commodore drive on!!
Would be nice to have 1, they should sell a few with the features
very nice, smooth getting netter and better