Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN commodore swap/sell

saint_matrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
Hello, I have a Holden VN Series 1 commodore for sale/swap. It has a couple of problems but that is compensated by the price. The problems it posses are:

~ (the worst) The transmission is in need of some repair, not sure of entire extent but chews a bit of fluid and has problems changing gear, but after a few mins of driving the gear change corrects. Im not sure if it is a large problem or small but the gasket has just recently been replaced.

~ Annoying speedo. Doesnt always tell the speed, waves about. The speedo has been replaced with a proven working one but still annoyance persists.

~ Little paint missing on roof. The paint on the roof has faded a bit and in a few small patches paint has come off. Needs nothing more than a touch up.

They are the current problems the vehicle suffers at the moment. The car is entirely stock except a sports steering wheel and reverse parking sensors. It has 299k miles on the clock. Automatic. Dark Blue in colour.

The car is currently in Victoria, Brighton (15min drive from Melbourne city).

I accept Cash and Bank Deposit. I cant think of any other ways for paying for a car but please inquire about alternatives.

I am (prefferably) wanting to swap this car (and maybe some extra bucks, depending on financial position at time) for A Holden VN-VP 5-spd manual.
Otherwise the car is for sale for $2000. Please feel free to submit offers or questions.

Thanks alot guys.

H

HSV VN

mate, im not trying to be rude at all, but you're askin to swap an stocko Auto S1 VN with 300,000 clicks, faulty speedo and dodgy transmission for a 5-Spd VN/Vp plus cash? That's never gonna happen mate! Sorry....

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
lol .. i think he means he's gonna give you the car and some cash for the t5

:bop:

hrmmm .. i wonder what my car was actually worth?

H

HSV VN

ah now i re-read it yeah i think you're spot on mate LOL sorry! Yeah now it sounds a bit better!