ITEM: Nokia N81
LOCATION: Adelaide SA
PRICE: $200 Firm (not including postage)
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Post or pick up fine (either from home in north-eastern suburbs or from Flinders Uni)
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash or Direct Deposit
CONTACT DETAILS: PM
- Symbian 3G SmartPhone with 2gb MicroSD memory, 2MP Camera, WiFi, MP3 etc
- Selling as I have upgraded
- Phone in perfect working order
- Not SIM locked
- Comes boxed with all accessories, headphones/hands free, remote etc
- Includes car charger
- Headphones never used
- A few superficial scratches on the casing, a nick on the bottom. Nothing much to worry about - has been my phone for the last year or so.
- Apparently comes with a free N-Gage game if you log onto the website (I'm not sure if its expired or anything, I've never tried it)
- The AC charger has a slightly bent pin from my desk chair running over it. Still works perfectly.
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network UMTS 2100
Dimensions 102 x 50 x 17.9 mm
Weight 140 g
Display Type TFT, 16M colors
240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches
- Touch-sensitive Navi wheel
Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, monophonic, MP3 ringtones
- 3.5 mm audio jack
Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Call records Detailed, max 30 days
12 MB storage, 96 MB RAM
microSD (TransFlash), up to 8GB, hotswap, 2 GB card included, buy memory
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
3G Yes, 384 kbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g with UPnP
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
Infrared port No
USB Yes, v2.0 microUSB
Camera Primary 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, LED flash
Video Yes, QVGA@15fps
Secondary CIF videocall camera
Features OS Symbian OS 9.2, Series 60 v3.1 UI
CPU ARM 11 369 MHz processor
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
Radio Stereo FM radio; Visual radio
Games Yes, N-gage + downloadable
Colors Cobalt blue, Graphite grey
Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MP4 player
- Push to talk
- Voice dial/memo
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 1050 mAh (BT-6MT)
Stand-by Up to 410 h
Talk time Up to 4 h (2G) / 3 h (3G)
PICTURES: Will take some photos tomorrow. Here's some images from google for the time being:
Photo is of the 8gb model, mine is visually identical except it has a MicroSD slot on the side
no problem mate will send off an email soon...
still for sale due to no contact from buyer.
if u can wait till im paid im very interested, location?
Hi mate, I'm up in Highbury, near Tea Tree Gully/Modbury area.
wow round the corner. if u can wait till my pay, ill check it out if u dont mind meeting up at ttp sometime
Hi mate, don't really have the time to go to ttp at the moment, however if you like you can come around for a look one night or on the weekend. PM me if you're keen.
pm sent bezz
bump it up again...
still interested dude, u said give u some time, done with studies yet? pm me and we'll c what we can do