Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Ls1 v2 supercharger kit and HSV brakes

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
ITEM:Vortech v2 ls1 supercharger kit 6 psi only a couple months old and hsv brakes

CONDITION:used

PRICE:$5500 ono for charger $1200 ono for brakes

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up would be easyest for me but may post at your cost

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] or pm me

Hey. I am selling my blower kit. It will fit VT - VY ls1 or any ls1 motor can be made to fit other's too.

its a Vortech v2 unit with the self contanted oil system bought from capa only a few months ago and would not even have 1000kms on it. I also have just bought a inter cooler and 3" stainless piping and a turbosmart BOV that will be going with this kit. I have the full installation book also so it can be installed at home in half a day or so.

Also if you have a vx ls1 6 speed i can give you my computer as a swap so you will not have to put it on a dyno if you dont want to.

its currently running 6 psi but now that i have the cooler i was going to spend a few hundred bucks and upgrade the pulley for more boost which will see it over 300rwkw on the dyno with a tune.

Can also include 60lbs deka injectors as a swap with your standard ones worth over $500 only a few months old

To buy brand new over $7000

Sell for $5500 ono

Blower is still on car and will remain on car till sold so if your keen to buy it i can take you for a spin in the car so you know what to expect.
Reason for sale is because i am putting car back to standard for sale So i can up grade to bigger and fast things:)
Don't waste my time with stupid offers. I am not in a hurry to sell.

Also have a full set of hsv brakes off a vy clubsport same car as the inter cooler is from
Fronts are 330mm
Rears are 315mm
Not fitted to the car sitting in my shed
$1200
retail for 2500 brand new

PM me for further details

located in townsville qld

pick up is perferred may post depends

My car will also be for sale in a few weeks after i do a few things to it. Here a link to my page
http://www.qldstreetscene.com/forums/topic...197#entry348197
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/parts-other-items-sale/vt-vx-...tml#post1625004

Last edited:

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
pics

some pics
eg.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg
blower.jpg
P7190040.jpg
dggh.jpg

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
looks like a good deal, i might get back to ya in a couple weeks if its still for sale

Cashaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey bud, not to sure, does the brake kit you have, fit on a VS, Stato for that matter?

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
mate i think they will. If brakes from vt onwards fit these one will fit

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
still tryna decide whether to go with a supercharger or just do an ls3 conversion. motor has 160 on it so yeah..