Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] FS: SHYGMH's Exhaust

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
ITEM: VS Full Exhaust

PRICE: $700

OTHER INFO:

Custom Built By Blitz Exhaust (NOT OFF THE SHELF ****)

- Pacemaker Extractors Into 3" Pipes
- Twin Cats (Hollowed)
- Twin 2 1/2" pipes
- Cross-Over section
- Balance Pipe
- Twin Short, Straight thru mufflers
- Twin 2 1/2" pipes
- Into Twin Rear Resonators
- Finished With Chrome Dump Tips

im selling the full system very, very, very cheap. i originally paid $2100 ($600 For Paceys and $1500 for the rear system)

the system overall isnt stupid loud. it has a very Deep Throaty Powerful Sound. it doesnt bark, drone, sound like a tin can or carry on. its simply the perfect system for stock or a motor with power behind it. if you are going on a car cruise and do want to stand out a bit more, it has flange plates after the mufflers so you can dump it at the diff.

(To my knowledge* This will suit an IRS rear - so a VQ-VS Stato, or if you cut 91mm out of the centre section, it will go on a VP-VS IRS sedan)

The extractors are painted in VHT heat temp - Gun Metal, which gives the engine bay a nice clean look.

this video does it no justice (sounds quieter in video) but it gives you a rough idea how your car can sound.

E2.jpg

E1.jpg

E6.jpg

E5.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
bump. system is now removed, and ready to sell. pics incl!

MIK85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Caprice 5.0
As I said in the other thread, I'm super keen, how much to ship to Perth do you reckon?? Also what sort of gaskets will I need, if any. Could I just use my existing ones, and the bolts etc??

I'd likely get my mechanic to fit it for me. How long would it take? I was thinking about 3-4 hours.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
the bolts are already there, i will also supply the extractor head bolts which i have brand new.

the system is a direct bolt up to your car (our cars are identical) so its a matter of removing the old system and bolting the new one up.

oh yeh a mechanic with a hoist should be able to do it quick as, longest part would be fitting the paceys.

i honestly wouldnt know on postage. a number of years ago i sold my brothers VX exhaust to a guy in tasmania. he organised everything tho. a courier came to my work and we loaded it in to his truck.

maybe call pack & send on monday and just ask roughly a price.

MIK85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Caprice 5.0
Awesome, thanks mate, I'll look into tomorrow and get back you. Any idea on the rough weight of it all??

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i get home around 2pm, ill throw everything on a scale and get a rough estimate on weight

whats your postcode?

MIK85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Caprice 5.0
i get home around 2pm, ill throw everything on a scale and get a rough estimate on weight

whats your postcode?

Hey mate, sent you a PM. Postcode is 6025 Hillarys