Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTB: Manual conversion or wrecked vn-vr manual

na3point8

Reaction score
hey guys i'm in brisbane looking for a donor car or parts to convert my vp to manual if you have nething please pm me. note vn's must be series 2

thanks dan

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
I have a Pedal Kit, clutch dampener etc parts, also gearbox corssmember & mount , plus a leather gearshift boot from a VS clubsport should fit other models ok though.

cheers
Scott

J

jc58nc

I am removing a manual box from my Vr series ii ute 11/94 soon.
I am collecting parts to do a full Ecotec transplant and going with an auto box. The manual box is in good condition and will come with a stage 2 clutch and all the parts needed to fit it. Vr manual flywheel supplied but I can't guarantee it will fit. Freight to Brisbane area with TNT would be about $150~$200 estimate. It won't be for a few weeks yet so let me know if your interested and make me an offer.

na3point8

Reaction score
ok mate will u have the whole conversion kit then? tailshaft pdeal box crossmemeber mounts etc? im mostly looking for whole cars can pik em up for around 500buks but then ppl sell conversion kit for $1250 i know wat i would prefer so name ya price and i'll get back ya if its a complete kit that is

Mafo81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 5 speed manual
after a manual wiring loom for a vs commodore, or a way to connect the 3 wire speed sensor on an manual gear box to a auto loom which has 2 wires for a sensor as the auto is a 2wire sensor.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
yeah mate i got a doner car i want 600 bucks for it and that comes with recon motor 4 new chasers with 99% tread, im in canberra thats the only prob, how much would it be to get the car up there? the starter motor and fuel pump is gone and dont have the money too fix.